|Number||Recovered Memory #13|
|Main Quest||"Captured Memories"|
|Location||Spring of Power|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"Father and Daughter"||"To Mount Lanayru"|
This memory is unlocked at the Spring of Power, located within Deep Akkala. In it, Link stands with his back to Princess Zelda, guarding her as she stands in the water of the spring. Zelda prays to the Goddess Statue, saying she comes seeking help regarding her sealing power. She asserts that prayer will awaken her power, but her words turn sour as she states this is what she's been told her whole life.
Zelda sighs. She claims that her grandmother heard voices from the spirit realm and that her mother told her she would develop the power. Zelda laments that she hasn't been able to hear or feel anything. She recounts how her father tells her to stop wasting time trying to be a scholar.
With bitterness, Zelda curses Hylia, throwing her hands down in the water. Despite spending every day of her life praying and pleading to ancient spirits, she has never received a sign from any holy powers. As the memory ends, she asks Hylia to tell her what's wrong with her, causing Link to turn back towards her.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||訪わぬ力 (Otonawanu chikara)|
|ChineseSI||未觉醒力量 (Wèi juéxǐng lìliàng)|
|ChineseTR||未覺醒的力量 (Wèi juéxǐng de lìliàng)|
|Dutch||De slapende kracht|
|FrenchEU||Le pouvoir latent|
|German||Die fehlende Kraft|
|Italian||Il potere non si risveglia|
|Korean||각성하지 않는 힘 (Gakseonghaji anneun him)|
|Russian||Необретенная сила (Neobretennaya sila)|
|SpanishLA||Un poder que no despierta|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Slumbering Power
Recovered Memory #13" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "I come seeking help... regarding this power that has been handed down over time..." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Prayer will awaken my power to seal Ganon away... Or so I've been told all my life..." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Grandmother heard them—the voices from the spirit realm. And Mother said her own power would develop within me." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "But I don't hear...or feel anything!" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Father has told me time and time again... He always says, "Quit wasting your time playing at being a scholar!"" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Curse you..." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've spent every day of my life dedicated to praying! I've pleaded to the spirits tied to the ancient gods... And still the holy powers have proven deaf to my devotion." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Please just tell me... What is it...? What's wrong with me?!" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)