The Skyview Spring is a location in Skyward Sword. It is a sacred spring located deep inside the Faron Woods. It is here where Link finds the Ruby Tablet, which makes a rift in the clouds leading to Eldin Volcano once placed inside the Statue of the Goddess.
Appearance and Features
The Skyview Spring is found deep inside the Skyview Temple and is filled with scenic waterfalls and Sacred Water. Link first visits Skyview Spring intending to find Zelda at the spring, but his fight with Ghirahim prevents that. At the end of the spring, Link finds a crest that is similar in appearance to the crest found inside the Statue of the Goddess. Link must perform a Skyward Strike on the crest to activate it.
Fi says she has a message from the gods of the old and begins to translate it for him. The text of the message states that the spirit maiden has set off for a second sacred place similar to Skyview Spring, known as the Earth Spring. After the translation is complete, Link receives the Ruby Tablet.
Link must later return here so that he can receive some Sacred Water for the wounded Faron from the spring's waters.
- If Link tries to take water from the spring before meeting Faron, or after the quest with her is finished, it will be regular water.
- The Spring of Courage in Breath of the Wild strongly resembles the Skyview Spring, featuring identical geometry and positioning of trees, waterfalls, and architecture.
|Names in Other Regions|
|German||Quelle des Himmelsblicks (SS)||Spring of the Sky View|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 75
- "I fear I spend far too long teasing and toying with you. The girl's presence has all but faded from this place, which means there's no reason to linger here." — Ghirahim (Skyward Sword)
- "Master, I have a message written in the language of the gods of the old. Allow me to translate for you." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "From the edge of time I guide you, the one chosen to carry out the goddess's mission. The spirit maiden who descended from the clouds must travel to two sacred places to purify her body. You stand in one of these places: Skyview Spring. The other is known as the Earth Spring. This second spring is hidden away deep within the scorched earth of Eldin. The spirit maiden, ever mindful of the heavy task entrusted to her, has set out to this second sacred place." — Fi (Skyward Sword)