Breath of the Wild
Sky Octoroks only appear in the Sky in Skyward Sword. They fly using the leaves on their mantles and live on the small, barren rock islands scattered throughout the Sky. As Link flies his Loftwing, Sky Octoroks will fire homing rocks at him. They can be defeated by flying close and boosting through them with a Spiral Charge.
Breath of the Wild
Hyrule Compendium Entry
Sky Octoroks only appear in Master Mode included in DLC Pack 1, The Master Trials, in Breath of the Wild. They can be found all around Hyrule soaring through the skies next to bridges and Sheikah Towers, or above bodies of water. Sky Octoroks appear in groups of three or four holding planks containing Treasure Chests, and enemies. They ascend when they hear a Bokoblin Horn or Link whistling. Sky Octoroks can be defeated with a single Arrow, dropping the contents of their planks when defeated. They are harmless to Link as they cannot attack like other Octoroks. Unlike other enemies, Sky Octoroks do not need the Blood Moon to respawn and do not drop Materials when defeated.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||空オクタ (Sora Okuta)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 204
- "Sky Octorok" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- "While exploring in Hard Mode, be on the lookout for planks floating in the sky. Tougher foes and useful treasures await those willing to tackle these airborne challenges!" — The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – The Master Trials DLC revealed!, Zelda UK, retrieved June 16, 2017.
- Tristan Cooper, Bokoblins use their horns to raise their floating platforms, but Link can activate them just by whistling, Twitter, published June 30, 2017, retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "97 空オクタ" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)