|Skett and Akoot|
Skett and Akoot are the personal guards of the Rito Chieftain. Never seen apart, they often consult each other concerning the factual accuracy of any comment directed towards Link, often in reference to Medli, Komali, or the Rito Chieftain himself. Their interaction always leads to humorous bickering and arguing, providing for some poignant comic relief. Upon entering the main Rito Hall within Dragon Roost Island, Skett and Akoot are seen flanking the Rito Chieftain, along with Quill. Following the conversation between the Chieftain and Link, they quickly escort the Chieftain to his room. From that moment on, the two guards can be found in the Chieftain's room standing at each end of the rear exit.
|Skett & Akoot (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
Skett & Akoot
|Birthplace: Dragon Roost Island|
Occupation: The Chieftain's Guards
Skett and Akoot are said to be number-one and number-two Ritos when it comes to talent and strength, which is why they are the chieftain’s guards.
The main reason they get along so well is because they are childhood friends. Their style of speech can be considered somewhat antiquated.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||スケットとガクット (Suketto to Gakutto)||Sket and Gakut|
- "Skett" (Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 259(TWW))
- "Akoot" (Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 259(TWW))
- "If you are looking for Medli, I believe she is atop the cliff just outside. Do I speak the truth, Skett?" — Akoot (The Wind Waker)
- "You do, Akoot, as usual! She is right in the same old spot! If you step outside near where she is, you should be able to hear the song she is playing." — Skett (The Wind Waker)
- "I believe that Prince Komali has gone to Dragon Roost to study. Is that not right? Akoot! Look alive!" — Skett (The Wind Waker)
- "Yes! Yes, of course! I deem you are absolutely correct, Skett." — Akoot (The Wind Waker)
- "What are you, mute, Skett? Could you not show a little appreciation?" — Akoot (The Wind Waker)