- This article is about the Recovered Memory in Breath of the Wild. For the item it's named after, see Silent Princess.
|Number||Recovered Memory #9|
|Main Quest||"Captured Memories"|
|Location||Northeast of Royal Ancient Lab Ruins|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"A Premonition"||"Mipha's Touch"|
This memory can be unlocked by travelling northeast of the Royal Ancient Lab Ruins, behind Hyrule Castle. Princess Zelda and Link are seen in a field together, Link watching as Zelda photographs flowers with the Sheikah Slate. She explains to Link that the flowers in Hyrule Kingdom are not only beautiful, they're also useful as ingredients.
Something catches Zelda's eye, and she gasps. With a smile on her face, Zelda points out a Silent Princess. She reveals to Link that they're a rare, endangered species, and that there have been difficulties getting them to grow domestically. Because of this, she comments that these flowers can only thrive out in the wild. She says that all that people can do is hope they'll be able to prosper on they're own.
However, Zelda once again becomes distracted, reaching over and catching something in her hands. She reveals that the delicacy in her hands can have very potent effects under proper circumstances. With a flourish, she reveals the critter she's holding to be a Hot-Footed Frog, and she continues to say research shows eating one can augment certain abilities. While they're not in a controlled environment, Zelda notes that Link's level of physical fitness makes him the perfect candidate for the study. As the memory ends, she holds the frog out to Link, urging him to taste it.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Silent Princess
Recovered Memory #9" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "The flowers we have in Hyrule aren't just beautiful... They're also quite useful as ingredients for a variety of things." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "This one here is called the silent princess." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's a rare, endangered species. Despite our efforts, we can't get them to grow domestically yet." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "The princess can only thrive out here in the wild." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "All that we can hope... is that the species will be strong enough to prosper, on its own." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I don't believe it, but I actually caught one!" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "This delicacy is known to have very, very potent effects under the proper circumstances." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Research from the castle shows ingesting one of these can actually augment certain abilities." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "We wouldn't be in a controlled environment out here, and with your level of physical fitness... you'd be a perfect candidate for the study!" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Go on! Taste it!" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)