- This article is about the item in Breath of the Wild. For the Recovered Memory named after it, see Silent Princess (Memory).
Location and Uses
Breath of the Wild
Hyrule Compendium Entry
The Silent Princess is a rare, endangered flower species. A century before the events of Breath of the Wild, the plant could not be grown domestically, thriving only out in the wild. By the time Breath of the Wild takes place, the Silent Princess was feared to have gone extinct but was then spotted growing in the wild. The flower was said to have been a favorite of Princess Zelda, which is confirmed in the Recovered Memory Silent Princess.
During Breath of the Wild, Link can find Silent Princesses growing near Great Fairy Fountains across Hyrule Kingdom. The Silent Princess can be used in a dish or elixir for a Stealth Boost effect. They can also be made into White Dye at the Kochi Dye Shop.
Married couple Tye and Sorelia can be found searching for the Silent Princess. There is a legend if you swear your love on one, you will live a charmed life with your partner. However, they've been unsuccessful in their quest.
Five Silent Princesses, as well as ten Stealthfin Trouts, are needed to upgrade each piece of the Stealth Set to its final tier at a Great Fairy Fountain. Silent Princesses are also needed to upgrade the Champion's Tunic, with three for the first, second, and third levels, and ten for the fourth level. Finally, they're used to upgrade Sheik's Mask to all of its tiers.
- Total for Champion's Tunic: 19 (3, 3, 3, 10)
- Total for Sheik's Mask: 10 (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Total for Stealth Set: 15 (0, 0, 0, 5) x3
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- Three Silent Princess flowers grow near the Master Sword's pedestal in Korok Forest. The locations of these flowers, with two on the left and one on the right, are the same locations of the unidentified flowers in A Link to the Past that grow near the Pedestal of the Master Sword in the Lost Woods.
- A single Silent Princess can be found growing in the ruins of Princess Zelda's Study in Hyrule Castle.
- In the Japanese version, instead of saying that Silent Princess can only thrive in the wild, Zelda muses that perhaps it was destined to become extinct.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||姫しずか (Hime shizuka)|
|ChineseSI||静谧公主 (Jìngmì gōngzhǔ)|
|ChineseTR||寧靜公主 (Níngjìng gōngzhǔ)|
|FrenchEU||Princesse de la sérénité||Serenity princess|
|Korean||고요한 공주 (Goyohan gongju)|
|Russian||Принцесса тишины (Printsessa tishiny)|
|SpanishLA||Princesa de la calma|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Silent Princess
This lovely flower was said to have been a favorite of the princess of Hyrule. Once feared to have gone extinct, it's recently been spotted growing in the wild." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "Silent Princess
This lovely flower is said to be a favorite of the princess Zelda. Once feared to have gone extinct, it can sometimes be spotted growing in the wild." — Spoils (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "This one here is called the silent princess. It's a rare, endangered species." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Despite out efforts, we can't get them to grow domestically yet. The princess can only thrive out here in the wild." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "She explains her admiration for a flower called the silent princess..." — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "We've travelled for months in search of a flower called the silent princess." — Tye (Breath of the Wild)
- "Legend has it that if you swear your love before its freshly plucked blossom, you and your partner will live a charmed life." — Tye (Breath of the Wild)
- "Alas, all our searching so far has been for naught." — Tye (Breath of the Wild)