Features and Overview
The Shuteye Inn is an Inn in Kakariko Village. It is located across from Impa's house, adjacent to the pond that surrounds a Goddess Statue. Ollie is the skittish Sheikah proprietor who runs the front desk. The Inn offers the usual regular bed for 20 Rupees that will restore all of Link's Hearts, as well as a Cucco feather-stuffed bed for 40 Rupees that will also grant an Extra Heart.
At night, Pikango the traveling artist will retreat to the corner of the lobby to sleep, mumbling about his "journey on the horizon." On some nights or during inclement weather, Brokka, a traveler, and Bugut, a traveling merchant, sit at the Inn's table if they happen to be passing through the Village.
- "Shuteye Inn" — Sign (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ack! Are you...a g-guest? I suppose so... You s-scared me half to death..." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well... The regular bed is 20 rupees. And...th-the soft bed is 40 rupees, I guess." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "[The difference?] The soft bed is stuffed with premium Cucco feathers...or something. I think. Sleep on that, and... Um... Ya know... You'll be more energized than usual." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "My journey...is on the horizon..." — Pikango (Breath of the Wild)