|Shoqa Tatone Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
However, the Ancient Orb is being cuddled by Loone, who has named it Roscoe and is very affectionate towards it. When Loone realizes that Link is watching and wants the Ancient Orb, Loone insists that she would never give it up.
Loone almost immediately confesses to lying, saying what she really wants to see is Guardians. She wants to see many Guardians, not just the rusted ones found on the Beach. If she ever does get to see these Guardians, Loone hints that she might leave Roscoe, but due to the danger, she doubts this will ever happen. This begins the Shrine Quest "Guardian Slideshow"
For the Quest, Link must use the Camera Rune to take photos of a Guardian Skywatcher, a Guardian Scout, and a Guardian Stalker. After showing Loone the photos, Link can ask her for Roscoe, which she will allow him to take.
Link can take the Ancient Orb, which can be placed into the Stone Sphere Socket. This causes Shoqa Tatone Shrine to emerge from the Beach, completing the Quest. As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he's greeted by its Monk, Shoqa Tatone.
Upon defeat, the Guardian Scout III will drop the weapon and shield and the portcullis to continue towards Shoqa Tatone will open. The Monk awards a Spirit Orb for mastering the trial. Afterwards, Shoqa Tatone wishes Link well before fading away.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Tayanke||Tayanke Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Shoqa Tatone Shrine
A Modest Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your skin is so smooth and gorgeous, my little Roscoe..." — Loone (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hm? The person watching looks like he wants something? Maybe he's after... *GASP* Is he after you?! Don't you worry, by sweet Roscoe! I would never ever EVER let you go! I'm head over heals for my special friend who's been around since ancient times!" — Loone (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sorry, my sweet Roscoe, but I fibbed a little... The truth is... I wanna see Guardians!" — Loone (Breath of the Wild)
- "Flying ones! Small ones! Ones that walk around! I wanna see all the Guardians in all the world! Not the ones around here that have rusted away, either. I wanna see fresh and lively Guardians!" — Loone (Breath of the Wild)
- "If I ever do get to see them... I may just have to leave you, my friend. Oh, but don't you worry! Getting near a Guardian is too dangerous for me. Flying ones, small ones, ones that walk... I'm afraid seeing Guardians like that is nothing more than a dream within a dream for me..." — Loone (Breath of the Wild)
- "That image... That's a flying Guardian! Wow, I feel alive with terror just from gazing at its beautiful form!" — Loone (Breath of the Wild)
- "A small Guardian! Awww, it looks so vicious for its tiny size! Adorable!!" — Loone (Breath of the Wild)
- "A walking Guardian! I can't believe it! Nothing could be more dangerous! What an exhilaratingly scary sight!" — Loone (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Can I have that orb?] Hm? Oh, you mean Roscoe? Sure, that weird sphere thing is all yours. Really, I'm over it." — Loone (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Shoqa Tatone. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this combat trial." — Shoqa Tatone (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your triumph over the test of strength subverts a prophecy of ruin. From the ashes of Hyrule, a hero rises." — Shoqa Tatone (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Shoqa Tatone (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Tayanke" — Map (Breath of the Wild)