Entrance to the Shrine
To access the Shrine, Link must wait at the top of Tanagar Canyon at night until the Dragon, Dinraal, arrives. Dinraal's horns will begin to glow blue as it passes Upland Lindor, as noted by Mazli. Link must shoot its horns with a Bow and Arrow, which causes the Shrine to rise up from beneath the ground on the south side of the Canyon. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Shira Gomar.
Shira Gomar Shrine consists of several wind funnels and walls of destructible blocks. Link must use the wind funnels to both launch Remote Bombs and himself. Link can use one of the wind funnels to Paraglide to a platform where a Treasure Chest containing 10 Bomb Arrows sits.
Near the end of the Shrine, Link encounters a spinning wind gust on a platform that periodically aims toward a wall of destructible blocks. Link must send Remote Bombs and then himself through it to proceed to the next area. However, while aimed there, the wind gust simultaneously activates a device that spins when blown, causing a gate to open and obstruct the path. Link must use Stasis on the device before using the wind gust to prevent the gate from blocking anything that attempts to fly through.
Upon approaching Shira Gomar at the end of the Shrine, the Monk rewards Link with Medoh's Emblem. If this is the first or second Shrine that has rewarded Link with this Emblem, the Monk will then tell Link he must collect three and state how may remain. If it is the third Shrine to reward him with Medoh's Emblem, the Monk will tell him to go to Divine Beast Vah Medoh.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Shira Gomar Shrine
Aim for Stillness" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Come to think of it...the dragon always flies through this valley at night. When it does, its horns light up. There's something about that light that's truly captivating." — Mazli (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Shira Gomar. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Shira Gomar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Medoh's Emblem." — Shira Gomar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — Shira Gomar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Two remain..." — Shira Gomar (Breath of the Wild)
- "One remains..." — Shira Gomar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Medoh..." — Shira Gomar (Breath of the Wild)