|Shelter from the Storm|
|Number||Recovered Memory #11|
|Main Quest||"Captured Memories"|
|Location||West of Deya Village Ruins|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"Mipha's Touch"||"Father and Daughter"|
This memory can be unlocked under a tree, on a hill west of the Deya Village Ruins. It opens with Princess Zelda sitting under the tree to escape the rain, while Link practices with the Master Sword a few feet away. Looking up at the sky, Zelda doubts the rain will let up soon.
Zelda turns her attention to Link's training, noting that his path seems to mirror that of his father, who was also a knight. She also notes that Link's commitment to his training is admirable and that she can see why he's the chosen one.
As Link finishes his training, Zelda asks him what he would do if he realized he wasn't meant to be a fighter, and yet all he heard was that it was his duty as a member of his family. She wonders if the circumstances were different, Link would have chosen a different path.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Shelter from the Storm
Recovered Memory #11" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "I doubt this will let up anytime soon..." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your path seems to mirror your father's. You've dedicated yourself to becoming a knight, as well." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your commitment to the training necessary to fulfill your goal is really quite admirable. I see now why you would be the chosen one." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "What if... One day... You realized that you just weren't meant to be a fighter. Yet the only thing people ever said... was that you were born into a family of the royal guard, and so no matter what you thought, you had to become a knight." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "If that was the only thing that you were ever told... I wonder, then... would you have chosen a different path?" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)