Sheem Dagoze Shrine
|Sheem Dagoze Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
The Shrine is located in the West Hyrule Plains. Initially, Sheem Dagoze Shrine is buried underground and can only be discovered by completing the riddle laid out in the Ancient Song that Kass teaches outside the Shrine in West Hyrule Plains. Hearing the Song from Kass initiates the Shrine Quest, "The Two Rings", which is completed upon successfully unearthing the Shrine.
The Shrine features a single puzzle immediately after the entrance, in which two Ancient Orbs rest on platforms above a series of ramps. Beneath the ramps are a pair of Stone Sphere Sockets that the Ancient Orbs must reach to activate. Two Floor Switches on the platform each operate two tilting platforms. The left Switch operates the flat top-left and bottom-left platforms, tilting them to the right, whereas the right Switch operates the flat top-right platform and the bottom-right platform tilted to the right, tilting them to the left. If Link messes up and sets both Ancient Orbs in the same Socket, the puzzle will reset by tipping the Socket forward, dumping the Orbs out.
Activating both Sockets opens the nearby portcullis to Sheem Dagoze. Upon approaching Sheem Dagoze, the Monk will present Link a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial, and will wish Link well before fading away.
A stone Treasure Chest containing a Great Thunderblade can be found behind the ramp on the bottom left. A nearby Switch activates a moving platform that moves between the Chest and the initial platform.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||シ・ダゴズの祠 (Shi Dagozu no Hokora)||Shi Dagozu Shrine|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Shiddaz||Shiddaz Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- In some cases the Ancient Orb that has been correctly placed in a Stone Sphere Socket will stay slotted, even after the other Orb has been moved to the same side, causing the Socket to restart and tip the platform.
- "Sheem Dagoze Shrine
Moving in Parallel" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Sheem Dagoze. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Sheem Dagoze (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Sheem Dagoze (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Sheem Dagoze (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Shiddaz" — Map (Breath of the Wild)