|Shee Vaneer Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
The Shee Vaneer Shrine is linked to the Shee Venath Shrine, which is located on the northern Dueling Peak. Inside both Shrines are 5×5 grids of circular slots and five Ancient Orbs in pre-determined slots. In order to reach the Shrine's Monk, Link must lift the Ancient Orbs and place them into the slots corresponding to the Shee Venath Shrine. An elevator and viewing platform enable Link to get an aerial view of the layout of the Shrine.
After Link places the Ancient Orbs in the proper slots, the portcullis leading to Shee Vaneer will rise. Upon speaking to Shee Vaneer, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial. Afterwards, Shee Vaneer will wish Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Showihm||Showihm Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Shee Vaneer Shrine
Twin Memories" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Shee Vaneer. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Shee Vaneer (Breath of the Wild)
- "The shrines atop these peaks share a connection—their memory the answer to the other's question. Commit to memory before you start, lest, a failure, you will depart." — Stone Tablet (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Shee Vaneer (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Shee Vaneer (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Showihm" — Map (Breath of the Wild)