|Sharo Lun Shrine|
The interior of the Sharo Lun Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
To access the Shrine, Link must follow a trail of rings of light that form around the crater of Death Mountain. The first of the rings appears on one of the peaks east of the Divine Beast Vah Rudania, and another appears ahead after touching the first one. Link must touch each ring within their given time frame, eventually leading him to the final ring at the eastern side of Death Mountain's lava moat.
The Shrine features a series of overhead conveyor belts which carry hanging blocks along the tracks. These blocks are eventually dropped into the abyss below when they reach the end of their track. Link must ride these blocks through the Shrine, while avoiding the obstacles that try to impede his progress along the way.
Some of the obstacles can be avoided by clinging onto the sides of the blocks, which are covered in mesh. The first track has streams of fire that block the way ahead. The second track has a combination of spiked columns and a group of Guardian Scouts I surveying the path, which will try to shoot at Link as he comes near.
The third track transports Link alongside cascading waterfalls, which can be climbed by using Cryonis to create ice blocks on the water, and thereby avoid the fire streams ahead. A falling Treasure Chest containing a Great Flameblade can be caught by creating an ice block beneath it. The rest of the track leads to a second waterfall, which can again be climbed using Cryonis to reach the Monk Sharo Lun above.
It is possible to pass the Shrine's fire obstacles unharmed by wearing the complete Fireproof Armor, provided that its pieces have all been upgraded twice.
At the end of the Shrine, Link meets the Monk Sharo Lun, who commends his resourcefulness and rewards him with Rudania's Emblem. The Monk then tells Link to collect all three of Rudania's Emblems to reveal a new challenge.
If this is the first Shrine Link visits of the three in the "EX Champion Daruk's Song" Quest, the Monk tells Link that two Shrines remain. If it is the second Shrine he visits, the Monk will tell him that one remains. If it is the third and final Shrine he visits, the Monk will tell him to go to the Divine Beast Vah Rudania.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Sharo Lun Shrine
Blind Spots" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Sharo Lun. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Rudania's Emblem." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- "Two remain..." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- "One remains..." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Rudania..." — Sharo Lun (Breath of the Wild)