|Shard of Dinraal's Horn|
Location and Uses
Shards of Dinraal's Horn can be collected by shooting Dinraal in the horn as it flies by. The Shard will fly off the dragon and land on the ground nearby, surrounded by light.
A Shard of Dinraal's Horn must be collected as part of The Champions' Ballad Main Quest "EX Champion Revali's Song". When this quest is active, Dinraal will fly through Tanagar Canyon often during the night, which is noted by Mazli. Mazli also notices that Dinraal's horns have been lighting up recently. Shooting Dinraal's horn will cause the Shira Gomar Shrine to rise up from out of the ground.
Shards of Dinraal's Horn are needed to upgrade several pieces of Armor at a Great Fairy Fountain. Two Shards, as well as a Star Fragment, are needed to upgrade the Trousers of the Wild to their fourth tier. A combination of two Shards and ten Silent Princesses are used to upgrade the Champion's Tunic to its final tier. Finally, One Shard and two Lynel Guts are needed to upgrade both the Barbarian Helm and the Fierce Deity Mask to their fourth tiers.
- Total for Barbarian Helm: 1 (0, 0, 0, 1)
- Total for Champion's Tunic: 2 (0, 0, 0, 2)
- Total for Fierce Deity Mask: 1 (0, 0, 0, 1)
- Total for Trousers of the Wild: 2 (0, 0, 2, 0)
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Éclat de corne d'Ordrac||Shard of Ordrac's horn|
Ordrac is the French name of Dinraal.
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Dinraal's Scale
- Dinraal's Claw
- Shard of Dinraal's Fang
- Shard of Farosh's Horn
- Shard of Naydra's Horn
- "Shard of Dinraal's Horn
This shard chipped and fell off the red spirit Dinraal. Its horn is said to be the crystallized power of fire itself. It sells for a high price, but rumors say there's some other use for it." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "♪One, shoot the flame dragon's horn." — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "Come to think of it...the dragon always flies through this valley at night." — Mazli (Breath of the Wild)
- "When it does, its horns light up. There's something about that light that's truly captivating." — Mazli (Breath of the Wild)