|Shai Yota Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Link can find Kass at the Lagoon, who will ask him if he wants to hear an ancient song passed down in the region. If Link chooses to listen, Kass sings a song about how one must land on the altar to open the way. This begins the Shrine Quest "Master of the Wind".
To access the Shrine, several cracked rocks have to be destroyed using explosives. After destroying each cracked rock, wind will begin blowing where the rock used to be. When all are destroyed, a large gust of wind will blow from a large island in the Lagoon to a smaller island with a pedestal. If Link uses the Paraglider to glide from the large island onto the Pedestal, the Shrine will rise from beneath the ground on another small island in the Lagoon, completing the Shrine Quest.
Shai Yota Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Shai Yota. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing a Great Flameblade. As Link approaches Shai Yota, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for reaching the Shrine, and will wish him well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Ayopha||Ayopha Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Shai Yota Shrine
Shai Yota's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "I know a song about this place. Would you like to hear the ancient verse passed down in this region?" — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "He breaks the rocks that serve to bind,
Above the tempestuous bay.
On wings of cloth and wood entwined,
He lands on the altar to open the way." — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Shai Yota. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Shai Yota (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Shai Yota (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Shai Yota (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Ayopha" — Map (Breath of the Wild)