Two Seahorses live in Pinnacle Rock in the Great Bay region of Termina. One of the Seahorses was captured by the Fisherman living at the coast. The Fisherman will give Link the Seahorse in exchange for a good picture of one of the Gerudo Pirates.
After Link gives the photo to the Fisherman, he will receive the Seahorse in exchange, who wishes to be taken to the waters near Pinnacle Rock. Link carries it inside of a Bottle. Once in the waters of Pinnacle Rock, the Seahorse guides Link through the misty waters to the inner part of the area. Here, the Seahorse explains to Link that his friend is trapped among the Deep Pythons, and asks for the young hero's help. Once Link has killed each and every one of the sea serpents, the other Seahorse will be released. Both will thank Link for his help, and will reward him with a Piece of Heart.
The Seahorse is described by the Fisherman as a rare specimen. Seahorses, referred to as gold-colored fish, are known among the Zora for their familiarity with the waters around Pinnacle Rock, and are used as guides when water conditions are bad.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 244 (MM)
- "Mikau, haven't you seen any gold-colored fish around here?" — Zora (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Sea Horse
Sea Horses are beautiful golden creatures fond of playfully swimming in the blue waters of Termina's Great Bay Coast." — The Great Hyrule Encyclopedia, Zelda.com (archive), retrieved January 24, 2022.
- "I know it may be asking too much, but I have a request for you, brave one. Please bring back my friend who was caught by the fisherman." — Seahorse (Majora's Mask)
- "If you want that sea horse, bring me a pictograph of a female pirate." — Fisherman (Majora's Mask)
- "Hurry! Take me back to the waters near Pinnacle Rock..." — Seahorse (Majora's Mask)
- "Please follow me closely without making any missteps." — Seahorse (Majora's Mask)
- "My friend is trapped here. Link, can you please find a way to rid the area of all the sea snakes and help my friend?" — Seahorse (Majora's Mask)
- "It's a rare fish, isn't it? It's called a sea horse." — Fisherman (Majora's Mask)
- "Mikau, haven't you seen any gold-colored fish around here? Gold-colored fish know this area very well. I was thinking of getting one to guide me to Pinnacle Rock..." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 244