Location and Uses
Breath of the Wild
Seafood Paellas are made by Cooking a Hearty Blueshell Snail, Hylian Rice, Goat Butter, Rock Salt, and either a Mighty Porgy or an Armored Porgy together in a Cooking Pot. Their default version can be made by using both types of Porgies in the recipe. By eating them, Link can heal some of his Hearts to his Life Gauge. These meals are considered top-shelf and are common in the birthday celebrations of fishermen.
When Link speaks to Kiana in Lurelin Village, she will ask her son Kinov what she should make for dinner. Kinov responds that she should make Seafood Paella, to which Kiana agrees. However, since she's low on ingredients, she asks Link to retrieve and Hearty Blueshell Snail and Goat Butter for her. When Link returns with the ingredients, Kiana will ask for them. She tells Link she'll start cooking and gives him 50 Rupees as a reward. Kiana also invites Link to eat with her family since he brought her the ingredients, giving him Seafood Paella as well.
Because the required ingredients are of contradicting effects, no variations of Seafood Paella can be made.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||海鮮パエリア (Kaisen paeria)|
|ChineseTR||海鮮雜燴飯 (Hǎixiān záhuì fàn)|
|FrenchEU||Paella de la mer|
|Italian||Paella ai frutti di mare|
|Korean||해물 파에야 (Haemul paeya)|
|SpanishEU||Arroz con marisco|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Seafood Paella
No fisherman's birthday bash would be complete without this top-shelf seafood dish." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "Seafood Paella
No fisherman's birthday bash would be complete without this top-shelf seafood dish." — Cooking (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "Recipe Data
1 Hearty Blueshell Snail, 1 Hylian Rice, 1 Goat Butter, 1 Rock Salt, 1 Mighty Porgy (or an Armored Porgy)" (Nintendo Magazine (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) (Issue Winter 2021) pg. 17)
- "What should I cook for tonight's dinner?" — Kiana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Make your seafood paella! It's so good and yummy and great!" — Kinov (Breath of the Wild)
- "That settles it! I'll make some seafood paella." — Kiana (Breath of the Wild)
- "We seem to be a bit short on ingredients though. We'll need goat butter and a hearty blueshell snail." — Kiana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, I know! Could you go an get me the ingredients we're missing?" — Kiana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh! You have the ingredients! Can I have them?" — Kiana (Breath of the Wild)
- "All right, I'll take those, then. Now to start cooking. Here's a little something..." — Kiana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Since you found the missing ingredients, why don't you eat with us? It'll be done soon." — Kiana (Breath of the Wild)