|Sato Koda Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Sato Koda Shrine is located on top of Upland Zorana within the Lanayru Great Spring, though it's initially buried beneath the ground. It's one of three Ancient Shrines accessed as part of the Main Quest "EX Champion Mipha's Song".
If Link approaches Upland Zorana from the direction of Zora's Domain, he'll come across Bazz and Seggin. When spoken to, Bazz warns Link of the blue-eyed Guardians that have appeared in the area. Both he and Seggin reveal that they appeared last during Mipha's sacred trial. Seggin wonders if the trial has been activated for someone else.
In Upland Zorana, Link will find three Guardian Skywatchers and one Guardian Turret. Though they're uncorrupted, they must be defeated in order to reveal the Shrine. Once the last Guardian has been defeated, Sato Koda Shrine will rise from the ground. As Link enters the Shrine, he's greeted by its Monk, Sato Koda.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Sato Koda Shrine
Support and Guidance" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "While you are here, I should warn you... Blue-eyed Guardians have appeared in Upland Zorana." — Bazz (Breath of the Wild)
- "Apparently, those things last appeared when Lady Mipha challenged her sacred trial." — Bazz (Breath of the Wild)
- "The same creatures that appeared when Lady Mipha challenged her sacred trial have returned to Upland Zorana." — Seggin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lady Mipha defeated them with her usual grace and skill. I wonder...is the trial calling to someone new?" — Seggin (Breath of the Wild)
- "When those blue-eyed Guardians left, a strange shrine appeared. I knew those Guardians were related to the trial!" — Bazz (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Sato Koda. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Sato Koda (Breath of the Wild)