|Sanidin Park Ruins|
Features and Overview
The Sanidin Park Ruins are located atop Safula Hill in the Hyrule Ridge. The Sanidin Park Ruins resemble a horseshoe. The Ruins feature two fountains and a pond. At the center of the fountain in the middle of the horseshoe design sits a statue of a Horse rearing. The Hylian traveler, Glendo, can be seen riding his Horse along the path in the Ruins. There, he points out how Hyrule Castle is visible from the Park Ruins, though the sight of it fills him with dread.
Sanidin Park Ruins is the site of the Recovered Memory, "To Mount Lanayru", which Link can recall by visiting the Park Ruins after speaking with Impa and receiving the "Captured Memories" Main Quest. In the memory, prior to the second Great Calamity, Zelda and Link ride across Safula Hill to the Sanidin Park Ruins, where Zelda shows Link Mount Lanayru on the day before her 17th birthday, when she will be allowed to climb the mountain and pray at the Spring of Wisdom, the third and final Spring that Zelda must visit.
The Sanidin Park Ruins derives its name from sanidine, a mineral.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||サーディン公園跡 (Sādin Kōen Ato)||Sādin Park Ruins|
|FrenchCA||Ruines du parc Sandine||Sandine park Ruins|
|FrenchEU||Ruines du parc Sandine||Sandine park Ruins|
|SpanishLA||Parque Sanidin||Sanidin Park|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Sanidin Park Ruins" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Even from this park, if you take a look...you can see Hyrule Castle. See it? However, I can't really enjoy the view. I can't explain it, but I just feel uneasy when I look at it..." — Glendo (Breath of the Wild)
- "The view of Hyrule Castle from here... When I see it, I become overwhelmed with dread." — Glendo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Upon returning from a field survey, Zelda shows Link Mount Lanayru towering in the distance... Zelda commits to going to the mountain to initiate the sacred rites that may awaken her hidden power there." — Recovered Memories (Breath of the Wild)
- "See that mountain? That's Mt. Lanayru. It takes its name from the Goddess of Wisdom. Lanayru's decree is very specific. It says: "No one is allowed, under the age of seventeen... For only the wise are permitted a place upon the mountain." I've prayed at the Spring of Courage and at the Spring of Power, yet neither awoke anything inside me. But maybe up there... Perhaps the Spring of Wisdom, the final of the three, will be the one. To be honest, I have no real reason to think that will be the case. But there's always the chance that the next moment will change everything. Tomorrow...is my seventeenth birthday. So then I shall go... and make my way up the mountain." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Parque Sanidin" — Map (Breath of the Wild)