- Not to be confused with the Sand-Seal Rental Shop Northwest Booth.
|Sand-Seal Rental Shop Southeast Booth|
Features and Overview
The Sand-Seal Rental Shop Southeast Booth is a Shop operated by Frelly in Gerudo Town. It rents Sand Seals, Creatures native to the Gerudo Desert Gateway. Its sister shop, the Sand-Seal Rental Shop Northwest Booth is operated by Frelly's mother, Kohm. The Southeast Booth is marked by a large statue of a Sand Seal with the word "rental" written beneath it in Gerudo. It costs 20 Rupees to rent a Sand Seal or 50 Rupees if Link does not have a Shield. Sand Seals allow Link to traverse the Gerudo Desert very quickly.
Essa is an employee at the Southeast Booth. Essa tells Link that since all of the Sand Seals were trained by Frelly, they are faster and will not run away from Link. A young Gerudo girl named Pearle likes to check on the Seals in the later hours of the morning. Like Patricia, all the trained Sand Seals have names. At the Southeast Booth, they are named Sue, Nah, and Zarashi.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||レンタザラシ屋 【南東門店】 (Rentazarashi Ya [Nantō Mon Ten])||Rentazarashi Shop (Southeast Gate Store)|
Rentazarashi is a portmanteau of レンタル (Rental) and スナザラシ (Sand Seal).
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Sand-Seal Rental Shop
Southeast Booth" — Sign (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sand seals are animals native to the Gerudo Desert Gateway." — Frelly (Breath of the Wild)
- "That look... Hmm. You must be the Hylian Frelly was talking about. My name is Kohm—I'm Frelly's mother." — Kohm (Breath of the Wild)
- "The sand seals here were all trained by Frelly. They're faster, and they'll wait for you to return to them." — Essa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sue! Nah! Zarashi! Looks like everyone's doing fine!" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sue... Nah... Zarashi... They were all so cute today." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)