Pirou talking to Link at the Gerudo Canyon Stable
|Location||Gerudo Canyon Stable|
At the Gerudo Canyon Stable, Link can speak to Pirou, who asks if he has any Rushrooms. When Link asks him what is wrong, Pirou explains that he is tired of moving at a normal speed. He started eating Rushrooms when he was five and has had them every day since. They used to help him win races, but years later, he is unable to get around without them.
Due to his old age, Pirou is unable to scale cliffs to pick Rushrooms for himself. Therefore, he informs more capable people that he is looking for them. He offers Link a Diamond in exchange for 55 Rushrooms and encourages him to come back and do business. This begins the Side Quest.
Rushrooms are most common in the Gerudo Highlands and Hyrule Ridge, though they can be found on the edges of many cliffs throughout Hyrule. The small spire in front of Gerudo Canyon Stable grows many Rushrooms near its top. Once Link obtains 55 Rushrooms, he can return to Pirou.
Pirou asks Link if he has brought the Rushrooms. If Link confirms that he has and hands them over, Pirou will count them to ensure he has the right amount. Once he confirms there are 55 Rushrooms, he informs Link that he left the Diamond he promised behind the Stable. He does not understand why someone would go through so much trouble for a rock, as he would rather have Rushrooms.
If Link ever has 55 Rushrooms in the future, Pirou offers to buy them for twice their regular price. Once he is done talking, the Side Quest will be complete, and Link can collect his reward from the Treasure Chest.
|1||Pirou at the Gerudo Canyon Stable claims that he can't live without rushrooms, but because they grow on cliffs, he's unable to pick them himself. He's offered to trade a diamond for 55 rushrooms.|
|Complete||You traded 55 rushrooms to Pirou at the Gerudo Canyon Stable for a diamond.|
But it seems he could still use more.
If you bring them, he'll pay twice the market value for another 55 rushrooms.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ゴーゴーダケ GoGo！ (Gōgōdake gogo!)|
|ChineseTR||速速蘑菇ＧｏＧｏ！ (Sù sù mógū GoGo!)|
|Dutch||Sprint, zwam, sprint!|
|FrenchEU||J'achète tes champignons|
|Italian||Corsa alla scattola|
|Korean||오오！고고버섯 (Oo! Gogobeoseot)|
|Russian||«Грибная прить» («Gribnaya pritʹ»)|
|SpanishEU||Setas a raudales|
|SpanishLA||Hongos a la carrera|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Rushroom Rush!
Gerudo Canyon Stable" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Buddy... Got any rushrooms?" — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "[What's the matter?] See, I... I'm tired. Tired of going normal speed, I mean..." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "I first tried rushrooms when I was five years old... And come to think of it, I ate them every day since without fail..." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "Back in the day, I'd win every race I ran thanks to those things..." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "Cut to 55 years later... Now I can barely drag these bones off the ground without those rushrooms." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "But no matter how many I eat to fortify myself... I'm just too old to get up the cliffs to pick rushrooms where they grow..." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "That's why I'm letting all able-bodied sorts know that I'm in the market for 'em." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll give a diamond for 55 rushrooms. That's worth the effort, right? If you want to do business, just come talk to me. I'm always here." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "Heyyy... I thought you'd come back..." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "You bring the stuff?" — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I brought 'em.] 5... 15... 25... 35... 55... Heh, yep, they're all here..." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "I left that rock I promised you behind the stable." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "Beats me why anyone would go to such trouble for a little ol' rock..." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'd rather have rushrooms any day." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "Heh. Come back when you get more. I'm always here. I can't give you any more diamonds, but I CAN offer twice the market value for 'em. Just remember that I won't deal in any volume other than 55 at a time." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)