Features and Overview
The Rito Village is the home of the Rito that is located in the middle of Lake Totori in the Tabantha Frontier. It is led by an elderly Rito chieftain named Kaneli and was home to the Rito Champion, Revali. The Divine Beast Vah Medoh, which is under the influence of Calamity Ganon's control, can be seen circling around the Village. Medoh attacks any Rito who flies into its range, making it too dangerous for them to leave the Village. After Link calms Medoh, the Divine Beast perches itself on top of Rito Village and aims its sights toward Hyrule Castle. Rito Village contains Akh Va'quot Shrine.
- Main article: Brazen Beak
- Main article: Revali's Landing
- Main article: Slippery Falcon
- Main article: Swallow's Roost
- The music which plays in Rito Village features the melody of the music from Dragon Roost Island, the Rito's home in The Wind Waker. This was the first game in the series to feature the Rito.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||リトの村 (Rito no Mura)||Rito Village|
|SpanishLA||Aldea orni||Orni Village|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.