|Ritaag Zumo Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Ritaag Zumo Shrine is in the center of the Rist Peninsula in the Akkala Highlands and the Akkala Sea. The Ancient Shrine is buried underground next to a Pedestal. A stone tablet in ruins near the beginning of the Peninsula states that only a hero with the nearby Ancient Orb will be granted a Trial on Rist Peninsula. Reading this tablet begins the "Into the Vortex" Shrine Quest. To complete the Quest and reveal the Shrine, Link must carry the Ancient Orb from the ruins to the Pedestal at the center of the Peninsula. Once the Orb is placed into the Pedestal, the Shrine will rise up from the ground and the Shrine Quest will be completed. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Ritaag Zumo, who states that merely being able to enter the Shrine is proof of Link's worth.
Ritaag Zumo Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Ritaag Zumo. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing a Giant Ancient Core. As Link approaches Ritaag Zumo, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for reaching the Shrine, and will wish Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||リター・ズモの祠 (Ritā Zumo no Hokora)|
リター・ズモの祝福 (Ritā Zumo no Shukufuku)
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Alhim||Alhim Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Ritaag Zumo Shrine
Ritaag Zumo's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Only a hero bearing this ancient orb shall be granted the right of trial on Rist Peninsula." — Stone Tablet (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Ritaag Zumo. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth" — Ritaag Zumo (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Ritaag Zumo (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Ritaag Zumo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Alhim" — Map (Breath of the Wild)