|Number||Recovered Memory #2|
|Main Quest||"Divine Beast Vah Medoh"|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"Subdued Ceremony"||"Resolve and Grief"|
"Revali's Flap" is triggered by speaking to Saki during the "Divine Beast Vah Medoh" Main Quest. She directs Link to Revali's Landing, explaining that it was named in the memory Revali after the Great Calamity.
The memory starts with Link watching Divine Beast Vah Medoh fly overhead, standing on Revali's Landing before it received its name. He's interrupted by a strong gust of wind blowing in from below, which Revali flies up before landing in front of him. He remarks how impressive his ability is, stating he's made an art of creating updrafts. He continues to brag about his skills, calling it a masterpiece of aerial techniques among the Rito. In addition, Revali believes that with his skills properly applied, Calamity Ganon could easily be defeated.
As a result, Revali decides to challenge Link to a duel. Rhetorically, Revali asks where they should fight, quickly deciding Divine Beast Vah Medoh to be a suitable location. He then laughs, reminding Link he has no way of making it up to Vah Medoh on his own. Once again, Revali uses his Gale, flying up to the Divine Beast and mockingly wishing Link luck sealing the darkness.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- In the Japanese version, the dialogue is slightly different. Specifically, at the end, instead of sardonically wishing Link luck in sealing the darkness, Revali laughs derisively as he flies away.
- "Revali's Flap
Recovered Memory #2" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you take off from Revali's Landing, it's a straight shot down to the Flight Range. Revali's Landing is a memorial for the Rito Champion, Revali... So named in the hope that none might forget the events of that horrible day..." — Saki (Breath of the Wild)
- "Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar." — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito." — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon." — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note..." — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "But let's not—pardon me for being so blunt—let's not forget the fact that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just...asinine." — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "Unless...you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one?" — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?!" — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!" — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "Good luck sealing the darkness!" — Revali (Breath of the Wild)