|Return of Calamity Ganon|
|Number||Recovered Memory #15|
|Main Quest||"Captured Memories"|
|Location||Lanayru Road - East Gate|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"To Mount Lanayru"||"Despair"|
The "Return of Calamity Ganon" memory can be unlocked at the East Gate of Lanayru Road. It opens up with the Champions awaiting Link and Zelda's return from the Spring of Wisdom at the top of Mount Lanayru. As they make their return, Zelda is clearly despondent.
Once Link and Zelda reach the gate, Daruk asks Zelda what happened and not to keep them in suspense. Zelda solemnly shakes her head, clearly upsetting the other Champions. Revali steps forward to ask if she felt nothing, which Zelda quietly apologizes for.
Urbosa declares that they should move on, assuring Zelda that she's done all she could and that feeling sorry for herself won't help. She reminds Zelda that the Spring of Wisdom wasn't her last shot and that anything could spark her sealing power. She affirms that they just need to keep looking.
Mipha looks to Link, whose eyes are on Zelda. She tries to give Zelda some advice, though at first she struggles with what to say. She reveals that she's been thinking about what she does while she's healing, and she tries to explain what she thinks about when she uses her power. However, she's interrupted by a sudden earthquake.
Using his Gale, Revali flies straight up to see Hyrule Castle under siege by Calamity Ganon. The rest of the Champions quickly realizes what's happened. Mipha asks if they're sure, to which Revali responds that he's positive. Zelda realizes that Calamity Ganon has awoken.
Daruk addresses the group, claiming they'll need everything they have to take the Calamity down and commanding the rest of the Champions to return to their Divine Beasts. He further states that Link will be meeting Ganon head on, so their assault needs to be unified. He directs Link back to Hyrule Castle, much to Revali's annoyance. He assures Link that he can count on them for support, but reiterates it's up to Link to defeat Calamity Ganon.
Urbosa places her hands on Zelda's shoulders, trying to convince her to find somewhere safe. But Zelda refuses, stepping away from Urbosa and explaining that though she may not have much use on the battlefield, she's not a child and there must be something she can do to help. The memory ends with the Champions gazing up at Calamity Ganon's Malice storm, Daruk rubbing at the back of his head.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||大厄災 復活 (Daiyakusai fukkatsu)|
|ChineseTR||大災厄 復活 (Dà zāi'è fùhuó)|
|Dutch||Het Onheil ontwaakt|
|FrenchEU||La résurrection du Fléau|
|German||Die Verheerung erwacht|
|Italian||Il ritorno della calamità|
|Korean||대재앙의 부활 (Daejaeangui buhwal)|
|Russian||Возвращение Ганона (Vozvrashcheniye Ganona)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Return of Calamity Ganon
Recovered Memory #15" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well? Don't keep us in suspense. How'd everything go up there on the mountain?" — Daruk (Breath of the Wild)
- "So you didn't feel anything? No power at all?" — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm sorry, no." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Then let's move on." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "You've done all you could. Feeling sorry for yourself won't be of any help." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "After all, it's not like your last shot was up there on Mt. Lanayru. Anything could finally spark the power to seal Ganon away." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "We just have to keep looking for that...thing." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "If I may... I thought you... Well, I'm not sure how to put this into words... I'm actually quite embarrassed to say it." — Mipha (Breath of the Wild)
- "But I was thinking about what I do when I'm healing. You know, what usually goes through my mind... It helps when I think—when I think about—" — Mipha (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's here." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "This is it, then..." — Daruk (Breath of the Wild)
- "Are you sure?" — Mipha (Breath of the Wild)
- "Positive." — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's awake... Ganon!" — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Let's stop wasting time! We're gonna need everything we got to take that thing down! Now Champions! To your Divine Beasts! Show that swirling swine who's boss!" — Daruk (Breath of the Wild)
- "Link will need to meet Ganon head on when we attack! This needs to be a unified assault!" — Daruk (Breath of the Wild)
- "Little guy! You get to Hyrule Castle!" — Daruk (Breath of the Wild)
- "You can count on us for support. But it's up to you to pound Ganon into oblivion!" — Daruk (Breath of the Wild)
- "Come. We should go. We need to get you someplace safe." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "No! I am not a child anymore! I may not be much use on the battlefield... But there must... There must be something I can do to help!" — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)