|Resolve and Grief|
|Number||Recovered Memory #3|
|Main Quest||"Captured Memories"|
|Location||Southwest of Kolomo Garrison Ruins|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"Revali's Flap"||"Daruk's Mettle"|
This memory can be unlocked within the grove of trees southwest of the Kolomo Garrison Ruins. It begins with Princess Zelda, looking down at the Sheikah Slate and walking through the trees with Link trailing her. She recounts her plans for them to head to Goron City, where she plans to make adjustments to Divine Beast Vah Rudania so Daruk can use it as easily as possible. She states that while Daruk can get it to move, it's obvious there's more to learn. She reasons that since the Divine Beasts were made by people, they should be able to figure out how they work.
Zelda comments that, while they don't know much about the Divine Beasts, they're the best hope for defeating Calamity Ganon. However, Zelda appears to be saddened and discouraged by her own words, stopping in her tracks. She turns back to Link and asks him how proficient he is with the Master Sword. She recounts a legend of an ancient voice that resonates within the blade, and she asks whether Link can hear it.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Resolve and Grief
Recovered Memory #3" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "From here, we'll make our way to Goron City. Then, we'll need some adjustments on that Divine Beast so Daruk can manage it as easily as possible." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "He's figured out how to get it to move... However, it's apparent that we still have much more to learn." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "But to think, that Divine Beast was actually built by people... That means we should be able to understand how it works and how to use it to our advantage." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "These Divine Beasts...so much we don't know... But if we want to turn back the Calamity Ganon, they're our best hope." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tell me the truth... How proficient are you right now, wielding that sword on your back?" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Legend says that an ancient voice resonates inside it. Can you hear it yet...hero?" — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)