- "This massive hammer and a myriad of items will unleash fierce explosions and cyclones upon your enemies. A strong attack will summon ice. Hold down (Y) to boost your attack range."
- — Hyrule Warriors Legends description
Rental Hammer is the default weapon moveset used by Ravio in the Hyrule Warriors series. This hammer is only used for normal attacks, weak point smash and boss weak point smash. Using its Strong Attack allows Ravio to use different items with elemental powers and cause various effects. As part of its move set, during certain combos, Ravio will also summon bombs and enlarge the hammer.
Each Elemental Affinity imbued by combos allows Ravio to use different items with his Strong Attack that allow him to produce a variety effects.
- Gale Boomerang - Lightning Affinity makes enemies go into the air and have more damage.
- Super Bomb - Fire Affinity allows him to throw a bomb and explode.
- Ice Rod - Darkness Affinity allows him to summon ice that would explode.
- Bow of Light - Light Affinity allows him to shoot away at the enemies and damages any nearby.