Accessing the Isle of Ruins
Location and Uses
The Regal Necklace can be obtained at the Isle of the Dead from Brant's tomb. It is used to calm the Cyclone preventing access to the Isle of Ruins. Once obtained, the SS Linebeck is able to dock at the isle in order to search for the final Pure Metal.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishEU||Collar del Rey|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 136
- "King Mutoh, the holder of the Aquanine, is not here. He is on the island that is guarded by a rock wall, the Isle of Ruins. You'll need that Regal Necklace to get there. That will calm the cyclone at the entrance, so that your boat may pass." — Brant (Phantom Hourglass)
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass — Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 268
- "Collier Royal" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Collier royal" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Königliche Halskette" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Collana reale" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Collar del Rey" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Collar Real" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)