Features and Overview
Rebonae Bridge is a bridge that spans the Hylia River in Hyrule Field just northwest of the Wetland Stable. The Hylian traveler, Leekah, can be found on the Bridge being attacked by a Bokoblin, offering Link Food for saving her. She will also make a remark to Link if he rescues her after she is knocked out by the Bokoblin.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||レボナ橋 (Rebona Bashi)||Rebona Bridge|
Rebona is a contraction of レボナック (Rebonakku).
|SpanishLA||Puente de Rebonae||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Rebonae Bridge" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wow, thanks. I might've been that thing's stew without you. Hmm, what do I have to give you in return? How's this?" — Leekah (Breath of the Wild)
- "I don't even want to think about where I'd be if you hadn't shown up! This is the least I can do in return." — Leekah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, look who's here! The guy who stood around and watched me get beat up! A little help next time, maybe?!" — Leekah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Puente de Rebonae" — Map (Breath of the Wild)