|Raqa Zunzo Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Raqa Zunzo Shrine is initially buried beneath the ground at the Sand-Seal Rally in the Gerudo Desert. The only sign of it is a Stone Sphere Socket and an Ancient Orb nearby. However, if Link tries to take the Ancient Orb, Shabonne will yell at him, stating it's only for those who have proven themselves at Sand-Seal Racing.
When Link speaks to Shabonne and Tali, Shabonne asks if he wants to try and beat Tali's time at Sand-Seal Racing. She explains if Link can surpass her record, he can have the Ancient Orb, claiming it's been passed down by Sand-Seal Racing champions for ten thousand years. This initiates the Shrine Quest "The Undefeated Champ".
If Link successfully beats Tali's record, Tali will allow him to take the Ancient Orb. She'll share a legend about the Orb, which states that when it's offered to the Pedestal, the chosen one will be granted a new power. Despite never obtaining that power, she believes Link may be the chosen one.
By placing the Ancient Orb in the Stone Sphere Socket, Link will cause Raqa Zunzo Shrine to emerge from the sand. This completes the Quest. As he enters the Shrine, he's greeted by its Monk, Raqa Zunzo, who tells him that he's already proven his worth by entering.
The Raqa Zunzo Shrine is one large room with no puzzles or enemies. There is a Treasure Chest in the center of the room containing a Radiant Shield, and the Monk Raqa Zunzo sits waiting nearby. As a reward arriving to this Shrine, Raqa Zunzo gives Link a Spirit Orb, and wishes him well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Urokka||Urokka Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Raga Zunzo Shrine
Raga Zunzo's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! Hey!!! That item is only for those who have proven themselves in the sand-seal races! Hands off!" — Shabonne (Breath of the Wild)
- "Did you want to try to beat Tali's record? I'll warn you—they don't call her Dame of the Dunes for nothing." — Shabonne (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tali's record is 1:30! If you can beat that record, that trophy is yours. This is the grand trophy that's been passed down by ten thousand years of sand-seal-racing champions." — Shabonne (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's a... A new record?!" — Shabonne (Breath of the Wild)
- "I believe this belongs to you..." — Tali (Breath of the Wild)
- "This trophy is something special, you know. Our champions have passed down a legend about it for ten thousand years. The legend goes... "When the holy jewel is offered unto the pedestal, the chosen one will be granted a new power."" — Tali (Breath of the Wild)
- "But that power has never been granted to anyone. Not even to me, obviously... And yet... I sense a power emanating from you... The likes of which I have never felt in anyone else. You should give it a shot." — Tali (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Raqa Zunzo. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Raqa Zunzo (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb. May the Goddess smile upon you." — Raqa Zunzo (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Raqa Zunzo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Urokka" — Map (Breath of the Wild)