Entrance to the Shrine
The Shrine is located atop a hill on the southeast edge of Calora Lake in West Necluda. Link can use the Zora Armor to quickly ascend the nearby waterfall. The Ancient Shrine is initially hidden within a large, rock casing.
Kass can be found on the shore of Calora Lake, playing an accordion. When spoken to, he'll sing an ancient song from the area for Link, which hints that lightning should be called down from sky. This begins the Shrine Quest "A Song of Storms".
In order to break the rock encasing the Shrine, it must be struck with lightning. Link can cause this to happen during a thunder storm either by equipping a metal object and getting struck while on top of the rock or by leaving a metal object to get struck by lightning by itself. A direct lightning strike to the rock will cause it to shatter, revealing the Qukah Nata Shrine.
The interior of Qukah Nata Shrine features no Trial, just a straight path to Qukah Nata. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing Rubber Tights. When Link approaches the Monk, he will be granted a Spirit Orb for arriving at the Shrine. Qukah Nata wishes Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Antuaka||Antuaka Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Qukah Nata Shrine
Qukah Nata's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "I know a song about this place. Would you like to hear the ancient verse passed down in this region?" — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "When a lost hero calls down lightning from the sky / The monk responds from a giant mound on high." — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this Shrine... I am Qukah Nata. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Qukah Nata (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Qukah Nata (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Qukah Nata (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Antuaka" — Map (Breath of the Wild)