|Qaza Tokki Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Qaza Tokki Shrine is located in the northeast of the Hebra Mountains, in the center of the North Lomei Labyrinth. Upon entering the labyrinth, Link is greeted by a mysterious voice that informs him he will receive a blessing for navigating the maze, initiating the Shrine Quest "Trial on the Cliff". The Ancient Shrine is initially surrounded by portcullises, preventing Link from easily reaching it.
After successfully making his way through the labyrinth, Link finds some ladders and a tunnel that takes him to a walkway above the Shrine, allowing him to drop down and enter. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Qaza Tokki, who states that merely being able to enter the Shrine is proof of Link's worth.
Qaza Tokki Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Qaza Tokki. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing Barbarian Leg Wraps. As Link approaches Qaza Tokki, he's given a Spirit Orb for reaching the Shrine. Qaza Tokki wishes Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||カザ・トッキの祠 (Kaza Tokki no Hokora)|
カザ・トッキの祝福 (Kaza Tokki no Shukufuku)
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Zakkih||Zakkih Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Qaza Tokki Shrine
Qaza Tokki's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "You who have reached this point... Proceed onward through the maze and you will receive a blessing as reward..." — Qaza Tokki (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Qaza Tokki. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Qaza Tokki (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Qaza Tokki (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Qaza Tokki (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Zakkih" — Map (Breath of the Wild)