Features and Overview
Proxim Bridge spans the Hylia River between Hyrule Field and West Necluda. The Bridge is guarded by a Hylian named Brigo, who protects it from monsters for travelers. It is said to be an important route for travel. When asked, Brigo will give Link directions and insights into Kakariko Village, the Great Plateau,and Hyrule Castle. He will also talk Link down from jumping off of the Bridge if he spots Link up on the Bridge's railings while on patrol.
- Unlike most Bridges, Proxim Bridge has stone fire pits that line the walls of the Bridge. They can be rekindled as long as it is not Raining in the area.
Proxim Bridge derives its name from proximity. "Proxim" is a mistranslation of its Japanese name, which shared its name with Aboda Village. In Japanese, Aboda Village was named after a pun which means "Neighboring Village". This connection was missed by the localization team.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||モヨリ橋 (Moyori Bashi)||Moyori Bridge|
|SpanishLA||Puente Circan||Circan Bridge|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Proxim Bridge" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Just patrolling. This bridge is an important route. I keep really busy making sure monsters don’t nest here by chasing them off the bridge and stuff." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ah, I see. Kakariko Village is that way. On the other side of Duelling Peaks, there’s a stable. Stop there and ask someone for further directions." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "The Great Plateau?! Why would you possibly need to go to an abandoned place like that? How would you even begin to scale that cliff? Well, in any case, it’s over there. There are quite a few monsters about, though. So be careful." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hyrule Castle?! I don’t know how many lives you’ve got, but in a place with that many Guardians, I guarantee you it’s not enough! See that? You can see it in the distance. Honestly, I think you’re better off just looking at it from here." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wait a minute! Please, think about what you’re doing! I’m young, but you’re even younger. I’m trying my best out here, but I get the feeling you’re going to end up trying even harder in this world. That’s the feeling I get when I look at your face... But maybe I’m nuts. You’re fine. Just don’t be so careless. There are too many enjoyable things in the world to gamble your life!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! Don’t be rash! You won’t change the world by jumping carelessly to your doom, don’t ya know! That would only do one thing… And that’s… Drive me batty! Seriously! Think of the shock I’d suffer, seeing something like that! Now calm down and climb off that rail. And don’t climb down THAT way. Climb down THIS way!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Phew! You had me worried there. Don’t mess with people like that." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Man! Don’t ever do something like that again, got it? You almost gave me a heart attack. Seriously!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Puente Circan" — Map (Breath of the Wild)