The Professor works at the Marine Research Lab as a marine scientist at the Great Bay. He takes care of Lulu's Eggs by keeping them in a special tank until they hatch. The Professor says that if the Zora Eggs are not kept in the specially-made aquarium, they may die, due to the abnormal weather patterns causing a rise in the ocean's temperature. He also raises Fish to deal with the shortage resulting from the rising temperature in the ocean, feeding them other Fish to do so, which does not sit well with some Zoras.
Majora's Mask (Himekawa)
In the Majora's Mask manga by Akira Himekawa, Dr. Mizuumi is sailing on a small boat when he finds Link on the ocean after the latter's battle against the Gerudo Pirates. He mistakes Link for the Zora Mikau, since Link is wearing the respective mask. Link gives him Lulu's egg for safe keeping and study.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Scientifique de la mer (MM3D)||Scientist of the sea|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 244
- "OK...Take that egg straight to the professor at the Marine Research Lab." — Evan (Majora's Mask)
- "But if they aren't kept in this aquarium until then...they may die. The reason for this is that the recent abnormal weather has caused the ocean temperature to rise in this region. Zora eggs are very sensitive to changes in the temperature. The only way the eggs can hatch is if they're placed in this aquarium water, which I set aside for them long ago." — Professor (Majora's Mask)
- "With the ocean the way it is, the professor at the lab has started raising fish. See, we don't catch fish anymore. We eat them after raising them... It's like cultivating vegetables. I'm thankful and all, but he feeds fish to his "crops." Feeding fish to fish...That's a scary thought." — Toto (Majora's Mask)
- The Legend of Zelda Manga, Majora's Mask, Vizkids Publishing
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 244