Pritana is a Gerudo who can be found in Gerudo Town. When talking with Nali in the center of the Town, Pritana says she cannot believe that Riju's Thunder Helm was stolen by thieves. Nali replies that the Thunder Helm is a helmet that was Lady Urbosa's favorite and explains that it has been passed from chief to chief for generations. Pritana feels sorry for Riju and Nali comments that she heard the thieves are professional assassins. Pritana reasons that this must be why the barracks have been more noisy lately.
If Link speaks to Pritana while she is not talking with Nali, she explains that she chats with Nali every day, but they never get tired of talking about the same things. Pritana feels like she could talk forever with her "vai friends." She also tells Link that the Gerudo Desert gets very cold at night, warning him that he will catch a cold or worse if he wears his Gerudo Set outside of the Town walls. Pritana recommends staying at the Hotel Oasis if Link does not have a warmer outfit, such as a Warm Doublet. Pritana will go home at certain times during the day, where she is found lying in bed muttering that she does not feel good. If approached when she gets out of bed and begins to leave, she will ask Link to be quiet, as she has a strong headache.
During the night, Pritana can be found inside The Noble Canteen. If Link speaks to her, she says that he looks too young to drink there and asks how old he is. If Link says he is over 100 in reference to his Slumber of Restoration, Pritana pauses and then begins to laugh, complimenting Link's sense of humor and asking him to drink with her when he gets older. If Link ends the conversation instead, Pritana reaffirms that the drinks in the Canteen are only for adults.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Pritana" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Good grief... I can't believe the chief's heirloom was stolen by thieves..." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, the helmet that was supposed to be Lady Urbosa's favorite, right?" — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's been handed down from chief to chief for generations. Apparently the chief is pretty distressed." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "She's still so small, too... Poor thing..." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "They have an idea of who committed the theft, but the thieves aren't amateurs... I heard they're professional assassins." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "That explains why the barracks have been noisier than usual." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Nali and I chat every day, but we never tire of talking about the same things." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "When I'm with my vai friends, I feel like we could talk forever." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "The desert gets pretty cold at night, you know..." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "You'll be fine dressed like that in town, but if you go outside the walls, you'll catch a cold or worse, for sure!" — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you don't have a warm doublet, you'd better rest at a hotel until morning." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Urk...I don't feel so good..." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'otta... Sorry, but can you please keep it down? I've got an awful headache..." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "You definitely don't look old enough to drink here yet... How old are you, really?" — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "AH HA HA! What a funny vai you are! When you're older, let's have a drink together!" — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "These drinks are for adults, got it?" — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)