Pergie lives with her husband Jaggle, their two children, Talo and Malo, and their dog in their House in Ordon Village. She is often found in her house cleaning dishes while Jaggle is working elsewhere. While she admits that her children are a handful, she still thinks they are a "pair of angels."
|Names in Other Regions|
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD — PRIMA Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 15
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 276(TP)
- "My boys Malo and Talo aren't giving you headaches, are they? If they are, you feel free to scold them anytime you like." — Pergie (Twilight Princess)
- "If you're looking for my hubby, he took a break from working and went outside. I wouldn't be surprised if he's taking a nap somewhere..." — Pergie (Twilight Princess)
- "But I suppose I should be apologizing to you for the trouble Talo and Malo caused you yesterday... They're a mischievous pair...but they'll always be a pair of angels to their father and me." — Pergie (Twilight Princess)
- "Tell me, how are my sons doing over there in Kakariko Village? I worry about the older one's mischievous side...and his little brother is still so young." — Pergie (Twilight Princess)