Pendant of Courage
|Pendant of Courage|
Location and Uses
A Link to the Past
A Link Between Worlds
In A Link Between Worlds, Link receives the Pendant of Courage from Princess Zelda after warning her of Yuga's capture of Seres in a painting. Zelda claims that she has seen Link in her dreams, and that she believes he is a hero who has come to vanquish evil. However, though she states that it will aid Link in his journey, Zelda only recognizes the Pendant as a simple charm. After Yuga bars Hyrule Castle from the outside, Sahasrahla reveals to Link that the charm is actually the Pendant of Courage.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||勇気の紋章 (Yūki no Monshō)||Crest of Courage|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 133 (ALttP | ALBW)
- "I've seen your face in my dreams of late. For I've dreamt of a hero locked in battle with a terrible evil." — Princess Zelda (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Please take good care of this charm. You will have need of it soon, Link." — Princess Zelda (A Link Between Worlds)
- "It can't be! You're wearing—! That's the Pendant of Courage!" — Sahasrahla (A Link Between Worlds)
- "The symbols are the legendary Pendants of Virtue. I can help you with the Pendant of Courage...but finding the remaining two pendants is not a quest to be taken lightly... Do you really believe you can accomplish this task, young man?" (A Link to the Past (Nintendo Power) pg. 13)