Pearle is a Gerudo child who lives in Gerudo Town. She is Rotana's little sister. Pearle can be found pretending to be Lady Urbosa, stating that Urbosa was an amazing person. Pearle also mentions that Urbosa was a Champion who saved Gerudo Town from an evil ghost. Because of Urbosa's feats, Pearle is inspired to patrol for monsters every day.
Pearle can sometimes be found watching the Sand Seals at the Sand-Seal Rental Shop Southeast Booth. She comments that Sue, Nah and Zarashi are doing fine and were cute today. Pearle can also be found standing at Spera's General Store, where she asks Link if there are Mushroom Rice Balls where he comes from and explains that they are cooked with Hylian Rice, Rock Salt and any mushroom. She contemplates on making Rice Balls for her sister, Rotana.
Link can find Pearle and the other three children in Gerudo Town speaking to each other as a group as the sun sets. Kalani asks them if they are in love. Makure then responds that she wants to attend Ashai's class when she grows up and get married. Pearle then comments that Ashai is unmarried and wonders what that means. Lastly, Dalia says that she heard being in love is the sweetest thing in the world, but does not think she can handle something sweeter than berries.
As Pearle is going home, she asks Link if he is planning to go out tonight. Whether Link says yes or no, she believes Link is going to The Noble Canteen and explains that the Canteen is next to her house. Pearle expresses annoyance for how loud the Canteen is during the night. While she is home, she continues to complain about the noise and says that she will always speak in a quiet voice when she grows up.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Pearle" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Which means I can hear their voices through my window. It sorta annoys me and my big sister, Rotana..." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm pretending to be Lady Urbosa!" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Instead she spends her time obsessing over Lady Urbosa. She won't even give me the time of day." — Rotana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lady Urbosa was an amazing person who was born a long, long time before I was." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "She was a Champion who saved this town from an evil ghost!" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm going on pa-trolls every day to make sure that no more bad monsters show up." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sue! Nah! Zarashi! Looks like everyone's doing fine!" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sue... Nah... Zarashi... They were all so cute today." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Do you have rice balls where you come from?" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Take fluffy steamed Hylian rice, add rock salt and mushrooms, and you've got mushroom rice balls!" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "My sister's been really busy with her research on the seven heroines lately... Maybe I'll make some to bring to her." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, you guys! Are you in love?" — Kalani (Breath of the Wild)
- "When I'm all growed up, I will be! I'll go to Miss Ashai's class, and I'll become in love and I'll get married!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "Mom says it's really strange that Miss Ashai is unmarried but teaches her class on voe. I wonder what unmarried means..." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I heard that being in love and being married is the sweetest thing in the world! But I really like berries, and those are really sweet. I don't know if I can handle something sweeter than that!" — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's already dark outside. Are you still planning to go out?" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, I know! You're going out to the cant-eenter, aren't you?" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "The place next to my house is where people go to relax and grab a drink. It's real lively at night!" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "*sigh* If you stand under the window, you can hear everything they're saying..." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "When I grow up, I'm always going to speak in a quiet voice. Even if I'm having a really great time!" — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)