Ordona from Twilight Princess
Guardian of the Ordona Province
When talking to Lanayru, it explains that the Spirits of Light other than Ordona were ordered to seal away the evil magic of the Dark Interlopers. This could imply that Ordona was not present at the time of the incident, that the Ordona Province is not considered part of Hyrule, that Ordona is the least of the Spirits as is does not share a relation to the Golden Goddesses, or that its exclusion was simply an oversight.
- The spirit appears in the form of an Ordon Goat, the indigenous animal of Ordon Village.
- Ordona is the only one of the four light spirits not bearing a name that references one of the Golden Goddesses.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Pattern resembles a path of light. Have it flow from the top of its head to the tip of its tail." (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 178)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 276(TP)
- "Come...to my spring... You have...been transformed...by the power...of shadow... [...] O brave youth... I am one of four light spirits that protect Hyrule at the behest of the gods. I am Ordona." — Ordona (Twilight Princess)
- "I am one of four light spirits that protect Hyrule at the behest of the gods. [...] My brethren in Hyrule have already had their light stolen by these fell beasts. The entire kingdom has been reduced to a netherworld ruled by the cursed powers of darkness." — Ordona (Twilight Princess)
- "Among those living in the light, interlopers who excelled at magic appeared. Wielding powerful sorcery, they tried to establish dominion over the Sacred Realm. It was then that the goddesses ordered us three light spirits to intervene. We sealed away the great magic those individuals had mastered. You know this magic..." — Lanayru (Twilight Princess)
- "Oh, no, I don't believe he's from Hyrule proper at all. No, my understanding is that he's from the small neighboring province of Ordona." — Shad (Twilight Princess)