|Oocca Pod Shop|
The interior of the Oocca Pod Shop
Features and Overview
After Link and Ooccoo arrive to the City in the Sky, Ooccoo rushes to the Oocca Pod Shop to check for survivors. Inside, Link can find an array of items that can be bought before adventuring through the dungeon itself. Ooccoo will once again offer to accompany Link; however, unlike other times where she could transport him out of the dungeon, Ooccoo will only be able to transport Link to the inside of the Oocca Pod Shop instead.
The Oocca Pod Shop is notable in that it is the only shop in the entire game that is located inside a dungeon, making it easy for Link to restock his inventory at any time while traversing the dungeon.
Prices and Wares
- Miniature models of the Sky Cannon can be seen on the left side of the Oocca Pod Shop.
- In the Wii version of the game, the Bomb description misspells Oocca as "Ooccaa".
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess — PRIMA Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 379
- "Ooh, goodness... Brave adventurer, you won't believe it! There's a dragon raging outside the city walls... Ooh, I'm terribly worried about everyone... I'm going to check in that shop for survivors!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "Ooh! But you're planning on walking around the city and taking it in, right?! I'm worried about the others and this is an emergency! I can't just stand around waiting! Please take me, too! I won't help you warp to the surface, but I WILL bring you back to this shop anytime!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "Why did I invest in stock that the Ooccaa can't use?!" — Oocca (Twilight Princess)