Location and Uses
The Oasis Flight is an amusement ride that Fyer offers to Link in Lake Hylia. It houses a Cannon under its roof that can launch Link to various places. Once Link enters it, the door shuts behind him and Fyer operates a crank, setting the direction that Link will be shot.
Until Link presents Auru's Memo to Fyer, the Cannon only launches him to the Flight-by-Fowl game area, which also counts as the only way back to the mainland from Lake Hylia besides transportation via the Kargarok, Plumm's mini-game, and Midna's Warping ability. Link receives his initial ride for free, but it will cost him 10 Rupees for every ride after that. The free ride launches Link into the southern edge of the Gerudo Desert.
- The crank that Fyer operates to launch Link rotates cut-outs of Oocca when in use.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Vol de l'oasis||Flight of the oasis|
- "Oasis flight...right?" — Fyer (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Hrrrm... From old Auru, huh... Ah well, I guess I oughta do what the old coot says... Oasis flight...right? So here you go, one of our secret options not available to the general public..." — Fyer (Twilight Princess HD)
- "You see Lake Hylia below us? A man named Fyer runs an amusement ride of sorts there. Give him this. See, long ago, I saved this man Fyer's life, and now he cannot refuse me if I ask a favor." — Auru (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Just give my note to Fyer, the man who runs the amusement ride in Lake Hylia. If you leave the rest to Fyer, all should go well." — Auru (Twilight Princess)
- "All righty then... But remember, next time, you gotta pay!" — Fyer (Twilight Princess HD)
- "Yeah, this time is free just 'cause I don't need to be getting an earful from the old fella later on. So then... One for the oasis flight!" — Fyer (Twilight Princess)