Nali is a Gerudo who can be found in the center of Gerudo Town. Nali sometimes talks with Pritana, who says she cannot believe that Riju's Thunder Helm was stolen by thieves. Nali replies that the Thunder Helm is a helmet that was Lady Urbosa's favorite and explains that it has been passed from chief to chief for generations. Pritana feels sorry for Riju and Nali comments that she heard the thieves are professional assassins. Pritana reasons that this must be why the barracks have been more noisy lately.
If Link speaks to Nali while Pritana is not around, she comments that it is strange to see a tourist as of late, explaining that the Divine Beast Vah Naboris has been deterring outsiders. Nali wishes there were more "brave vai" like Link. Nali also sometimes walks around near the Shops in the center of Gerudo Town in search of Mighty Bananas. If Link asks about Mighty Bananas, Nali explains that Mighty Bananas are full of protein and calories and that eating them grants power. Nali says that they are always available at the Kara Kara Bazaar, but she does not know how to Sand-Seal Surf. Nali also tells a rumor of a tribe that eats nothing but Mighty Bananas, which depletes the stock of them in the Gerudo Desert.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Nali" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Good grief... I can't believe the chief's heirloom was stolen by thieves..." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, the helmet that was supposed to be Lady Urbosa's favorite, right?" — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's been handed down from chief to chief for generations. Apparently the chief is pretty distressed." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "She's still so small, too... Poor thing..." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "They have an idea of who committed the theft, but the thieves aren't amateurs... I heard they're professional assassins." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "That explains why the barracks have been noisier than usual." — Pritana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'otta. Strange to see a tourist like you these days." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "We haven't seen many outsiders around here lately, thanks to that Divine Beast..." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wish there were more brave vai like you out there." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "Are you shopping too? I'm seeing if there are any mighty bananas here..." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "Mighty bananas are absolutely loaded with protein and calories, you know. Eating them will fill you with power!" — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "They're always up for sale at Kara Kara Bazaar, even though there may not be a ton of them." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "If I'm being honest, I can't sand-seal surf at all, so I can't travel far. Oh, please don't tell anyone." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've heard about a tribe that only eats mighty bananas. Whenever they're available, the tribe buys all it can." — Nali (Breath of the Wild)