|Monster Lady (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
|A weird old lady living in Percy's|
house without his permission.
She doesn't want you to turn on the
lights. She might actually be a...
The Monster Lady stays in Percy's House while Percy himself was away for a long journey. When Link enters the poet's House, the Monster Lady asks him to not turn on the lights, since she prefers the darkness. Turning on both Candlesticks with the Flame Lantern reveals the Monster Lady is actually a Bow Moblin. The Bow Moblin asks Link to not tell anyone its true identity and gives him 50 Rupees.
- The act of using light to reveal the Monster Lady's true form as a monster is a reference to Blind the Thief from A Link to the Past.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishEU||Señora de los monstruos|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "A weird old lady living in Percy's house without his permission. She doesn't want you to turn on the lights. She might actually be a..." — Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 270
- "A dark room settles my soul...I say. Do not turn on the lights...I say." — Monster Lady (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, dear. You found me out! Don't tell anyone!" — Bow Moblin (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (TOKYOPOP) pg. 270
- Encyclopedia (Magazzini Salani) pg. 270
- Encyclopedia (Norma Editorial) pg. 270