This is the documentation page for Module:Categories/Data
For information on editing module data in general, see Guidelines:Modules/Data.
Max navbox size: 99 items
- Defines the maximum number of links in any given navbox. Categories with a number of pages exceeding this limit will not have navboxes generated for them.
- Maps a category to a list of "subcategories". Allows for sub-categorization in the navbox. For each "subcategory", a row is created in the navbox listing the members that exist in both the "subcategory" and the "main" category. An "Other" row is created for any remaining pages that are in the "main" category but none of the "subcategories" listed.
- Name of a category that intersects with the "main" category.
- Used to exclude members of one or more parent categories. Not needed for most cases.
- Text displayed for the navbox row. Defaults to the category name, without the namespace prefix.