The Moblin Cave is located on the edge of Tal Tal Heights. It has cracked flooring in places. It is controlled by a gang of Moblins led by the King Moblin. Early in Link's quest to wake the Wind Fish, the King Moblin and his henchmen kidnap BowWow. Link travels to the Moblin Cave and defeat the Moblins. He then battles the King Moblin, who recognizes that he is there to save BowWow. Link defeats the King Moblin, saving BowWow. This is necessary for him to enter the second Dungeon, Bottle Grotto, as the Goponga Flowers blocking the entrance can be eaten by BowWow.
- "'BRRING! BRRING! Hello, this is Ulrira! ...Well, most Moblins live in the Mysterious Forest, but some live in the caves of Tal Tal Heights... I hope that is what you wanted to know! CLICK!' " — Grandpa Ulrira (Link's Awakening DX)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 32
- Nintendo Power Issue 50 (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 60
- "AIEEEEEEEE! It's terrrrible! My BowWow was dognapped by... Mo-mo-MOBLINS!! OHHH! AHHHH! Please! Somebody help my poor BowWow!! " — Madam MeowMeow (Link's Awakening DX)
- "You must be an assassin sent by Madam MeowMeow to rescue the mutt! You came here to get me, but it is I who will get you!! " — King Moblin (Link's Awakening DX)
- "You've saved BowWow! What a fearsome beast! " — N/A (Link's Awakening DX)