- This article is about the location in Hyrule Warriors. For similar locations, see Mine (Disambiguation).
Features and Overview
The Mine Entrance is found in the northwest corner of Hyrule Field. In "The Armies of Ruin" Scenario, the Mine Entrance must be opened in order to retrieve the Bombs from the Mine, which are needed to destroy the Boulders blocking the way to Zelda and the rest of Hyrule Field. Around the Mine Entrance is a Goron Captain and a Lizalfos fighting with each other, with the Goron Captain in trouble. Helping the Goron Captain by defeating the Lizalfos will open the Mine Entrance allowing access to the Mine, in turn allowing the Warrior to retrieve the Bombs. In Adventure Mode, the Mine Entrance can be found closed off, unable to be opened.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "The Mine Entrance is open!" — Battle Log (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "Destroy the boulders and rendezvous with Zelda!" — Battle Log (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "We can't hold them anymore! Somebody, help!" — Goron Captain (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "Thanks a ton! Hey, you should take the treasure in that mine as a reward!" — Goron Captain (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)