|Mijah Rokee Shrine|
Mijah Rokee Shrine is located in Washa's Bluff. It is initially buried underground and requires certain conditions to be met before it rises and becomes accessible. On top of a tall pillar in Washa's Bluff, Link can find Kass singing a legend about the Ancient Shrine. By listening to Kass's song about it, Link will initiate the Shrine Quest "Under a Red Moon". According to Kass's song, the Shrine will only rise if Link stands on the nearby pedestal while wearing no Armor on the night of a Blood Moon. If he does, Mijah Rokee Shrine will rise from underground, allowing entry. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Mijah Rokee.
|Names in Other Regions|
|EnglishBR||A Modest Test of Strength|
Mijah Rokee Shrine
|A Modest Test of Strength|
Mijah Rokee Shrine
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Midraoh||Midraoh Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Mijah Rokee Shrine
A Modest Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh? Excuse me. Was that a bit rough on the ears? Ah! You've done well climbing all the way up here! I know a song about this place. Would you like to hear the ancient verse passed down in this region? [Let's hear it.] Excellent! Without further ado... When the moon bleeds and the fiends are reborn / The monks will invite you as they have sworn.
But first you must stand on the pedestal bare / With nothing between you and the night air." — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Mijah Rokee. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Mijah Rokee (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Mijah Rokee (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Mijah Rokee (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Midraoh" — Map (Breath of the Wild)