Spirit House (MM)
Ocarina of Time
Meg appears along with her Sisters in the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time. She appears after all of her other Sisters have been slain and their respective torches lit, and uses the Temple's main room as her battleground to fight Link.
Meg's battle technique is vastly different from her Sisters; she replicates herself into three other clones and begins to spin around Link. Mistaking the true Meg for an illusion will cause the fake to disappear, giving Meg a chance to inflict damage. Although her technique is intimidating, her true form is easily recognizable; the real Meg will be the first to spin around once the four "Megs" have surrounded Link. Meg can be struck by Link's Master Sword, hit by Arrows, as well as pierced by the Hookshot. Four strikes on the true Meg is enough to dispel her and light the final, purple torch in the center of the Temple. Meg's death and the lighting of the four torches will enable Link to access the Temple's basement, where the Temple's Boss, Phantom Ganon awaits.
Meg appears along with her three Sisters at the Spirit House in Ikana Canyon in Majora's Mask. Link can battle all four of the Poe Sisters to earn a Piece of Heart at the cost of 30 Rupees. Here, Tatl identifies Meg as the eldest of the Poe sisters.
Oracle of Seasons
- Before Meg's battle in Ocarina of Time starts, she appears to be crying. This may be because her Sisters were all defeated, hence she reveals herself after her Sisters have perished.
Meg's name comes from Meg March, the eldest of the sisters in the book Little Women.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||メグ (Megu) (OoT)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "It's Meg, eldest of the ghost sisters. When she multiplies, look for the real one!!! Is this it?" — Tatl (Majora's Mask)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 192 (OoT | MM)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 191 (OoS)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Shogakukan) pg. 146