Maypin is a bug merchant who can be found traveling to and from the Gerudo Canyon Stable in the Gerudo Highlands. Maypin is always seen with his Donkey, who carries his wares. Maypin sells Warm Darners and Cold Darners, which, as Maypin suggests, Link can use to create Elixirs that prevent him from taking damage from the heat or the cold in the Gerudo Desert. Maypin informs Link that the Kara Kara Bazaar in is an oasis in the Gerudo Desert that is packed with merchants and comments that it is too much competition for him. Maypin tells Link that he would like to sell his wares in the Gerudo Desert, but he has not found a pack Animal that does not get stuck in sand.
Wares and Pricing
|This dragonfly has a special organ that causes it to sweat profusely. Cook it with monster parts for an elixir that will raise your core temperature so you can resist the cold.||10 Rupees|
|This dragonfly prefers the cool shade of trees to the warmth of the sun. Its wings disperse heat from its body, which can be cooked into a heat-resistance elixir.||10 Rupees|
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Maypin" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "I sell bugs. What? It's a living!" — Maypin (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've got some darners...and that's about it. See for yourself." — Maypin (Breath of the Wild)
- "You should make some elixirs to keep you both warm and cool in the desert" — Maypin (Breath of the Wild)
- "The desert's scorching by day and freezing at night. You'd better be prepared for both!" — Maypin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Are you REALLY ready to cross the desert? If not, you should stock up on elixir." — Maypin (Breath of the Wild)
- "The Kara Kara Bazaar just beyond the Gerudo Desert is an oasis packed with merchants." — Maypin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Too much competition for me. Plus I don't wanna drag my donkey out there. The stables are more my speed." — Maypin (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'd like to travel the desert to sell my wares, but I haven't found a pack animal yet that won't get stuck in the sand." — Maypin (Breath of the Wild)