This page either already exists and is preventing the move, or the move may be either controversial or entail multiple edits. Please discuss this on this article's.
|Magic of The Adventure of Link|
Magic, also known as Spells, are abilities in The Adventure of Link. In most cases, the effect of the magic will wear off as soon as Link leaves to another room or the scenery changes. Each Magic Container holds 16 Magic Points, and each magic uses a different amount of Magic Points. Link will learn these eight magical powers from old men in different towns, typically as a reward for a specific task.
Description and effect
- Main article: Shield (Magic)
The Shield magic is an ability that increases Link's defensive abilities, reducing the damage he takes by half.
- Main article: Jump
The Jump magic makes Link jump twice as high as before, allowing access to areas that would be otherwise unreachable. He can learn it by claiming the stolen Trophy in the Tantari Desert and taking it to a woman in the Town of Ruto. This magic is required to get to Midoro Palace, and will surely help the young hero get to other places as well. The magic also increases the width span of Link's jumps, which assists in jumping over deadly pits.
- Main article: Life
The Life magic recovers some of Link's life energy, and it is one of the magic that uses the most Magic Points.
- Main article: Fairy (Magic)
The Fairy magic is a unique ability that temporarily turns Link into a Fairy, allowing him to fly will and get into high places, cross dangerous pits of water or lava, and get through small holes.
- Main article: Fire (Magic)
- Main article: Reflect
The Reflect magic increases the strength of Link's shield.
- Main article: Spell
- Main article: Thunder
The Thunder magic is used to cause Thunderbird's face to appear, which is its weak spot.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Names in Other Regions|
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Magic wears off if the display changes to another." (The Adventure of Link manual, pg. 43)
- "Raises Link's life level temporarily. Reduces damage inflicted by the enemy by half." (The Adventure of Link manual, pg. 43)
- "Using this magic increases Link's jumping power. He can even climb to heights he could not reach with a normal jump." (The Adventure of Link manual, pg. 43)
- "It is also said that it'll make the enemy tremble in fear." (The Adventure of Link manual, pg. 44)